Company: Nothing Bundt Cakes - Olathe
Posted on: June 15, 2022
Job DescriptionWork Availability:This is a Part Time position.
Flexible hours and days. $15/hr 4-5 hours/day needed.
The Nothing Bundt Cakes (NbC) Dishwasher Employee plays an
essential role in ensuring a smooth, efficient and guest-ready
operation by meeting high-volume dishwashing demands and
maintaining a clean, sanitized bakery. The Dishwasher Employee
embodies NbC core values and demonstrates a strong commitment to
excellence and efficiency in the workplace.
- Manually washes, rinses and sanitizes all baking pans, dishes,
utensils, and other tools in a thorough and timely manner and
adheres to all NbC standards.
- Monitors sanitization levels to ensure compliance with health
and safety guidelines.
- Gathers and removes garbage, sweeps, and mops floors, and
cleans floor drains.
- Cleans sanitizes and restocks the workstation and ensures all
cleaning supplies are sufficiently prepared for the next
- Monitors inventory of cleaning supplies and notifies management
when replenishment is required.
- Assists in the unloading, processing, and storage of weekly
- Supports other team members in cleaning and organizing
workstations as needed.
- Complies with all health and safety guidelines and NbC policies
and procedures, including strict adherence to dress code and
- Maintains a consistent work attendance and punctuality record.
Core Values and Competencies:
- Servant's Heart
- Goes above and beyond to support the team or guest, and is
reliable, trustworthy and responsive.
- Keeps the good of the team or guest ahead of personal interests
- Displays humility and empathy in interactions with others.
- Spirit of a Champion
- Demonstrates pride in responsibilities, an intense drive and a
passion to succeed.
- Takes initiative and 100% ownership of responsibilities, with
zero excuses for issues within direct control.
- Operates with a strong sense of urgency and adheres to NbC
- Genuine Connections
- Projects warmth, enthusiasm, and optimism that attracts
- Builds positive, productive relationships with all team
- Listens actively and communicates openly, clearly and
respectfully. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Is able to understand written and oral directions, interpret
instructional documents such as operating procedures and health and
safety rules, and apply knowledge to perform job
- Has the ability to perform repetitious, physical tasks that
require the strength to lift items of moderate to heavyweight (as
much as 50 pounds) and stand for extended periods of time.
- Can evaluate processes, information, and surroundings to
determine compliance with standards.
- Possesses the discipline and attention to detail to strictly
adhere to health and safety practices and work environment
- Is diligent, organized and self-motivated, with the ability to
operate independently with minimal supervision. Education,
Certifications and Work Experience Requirements:
- Applicants must be 16 years of age or older.
- While no formal education or work experience is required,
previous experience as a Dishwasher or in another operational
support role at a bakery, restaurant or foodservice environment is
a plus. Employees at a franchised Nothing Bundt Cakes bakery
location are employed by the franchise owner/operator and are not
employees of Nothing Bundt Cakes Corporate (the franchisor). All
inquiries about employment should be directed to the franchise
owner/operator and not to Nothing Bundt Cakes Corporate. Each
franchise owner/operator is responsible for ensuring compliance
with local, state and federal law.
Keywords: Nothing Bundt Cakes - Olathe, Olathe , Dishwasher, Hospitality & Tourism , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!