Customer Service Specialist (KPAW Specialist)
Posted on: May 12, 2022
BASIC PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF POSITION Coordinate and assist in
resolving daily dealer parts and whole goods technical inquiries,
order and returns, damage and shortage claims, invoicing inquiries,
allocation of products, product availability, model application and
compatibility questions and order entry/backorder status needs in a
highly visible quality-driven customer-service style environment.
PRINCIPAL ACTIVITIES:This position does the following in accordance
with all applicable Federal, State and local laws / regulations and
the Company's policies, procedures and guidelines:
- Provide dealer support with respect to parts and whole goods
technical questions, sales order and returns related issues, damage
and shortage claims, invoicing inquires, allocation of products,
product availability, model application and compatibility.
- Assist parts and whole goods management team by providing
interoffice support and information sharing among parts and whole
goods personnel to increase operating efficiencies while improving
customer service and dealer satisfaction.
- Assist in monitoring inventory levels to aid in procurement of
parts, whole goods equipment, kits and accessories for timely and
accurate order fulfillment.
- Provide cross-functional support to parts and whole goods
management, regional sales managers and other KTC management staff
- Work closely with warehouse lead personnel to ensure
coordination and timely processing of expedited sales orders,
dealer returns, claims processing and physical inspection and
verification of products and inventory.
- Maintain technical library to include illustrated parts manuals
and technical references, illustrated whole goods kit breakdowns,
historical whole goods price files and standard operating
- Work closely with service department personnel and National
Technical Service Center staff to ensure currency with recent
- Other duties as assigned.SPECIAL PROJECTSAs assigned. MINIMUM
QUALIFICATIONS EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS, AND TRAINING:
- High school diploma required.SKILLS AND BACKGROUND:
- 0-2 years of technical training or customer service
- Extensive knowledge and experience in standard parts and
distributions operations such as counter practices and principals
related but not limited to parts counter sales, warehousing,
distribution, research applications and cross-referencing by
- Must possess knowledge and experience with SAP, Windows
98/2000/XP-based programs and operating systems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills including the
ability to effectively schedule and develop position workload.
- The ability to remain tactful in support of resolving dealer
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to train, coach
and cross-train others in the principals of parts and whole goods
- Effective organization skills with the ability to prioritize
and follow-up on issues as assigned. LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS: Must be
able to read, write and communicate in English. EQUIPMENT OPERATION
(% of time, description, nature of service): Office equipment
including computer, copier, fax, phone, printer PHYSICAL
REQUIREMENTS: The position will require walking, standing and
sitting at a computer. Other details
Keywords: Kubota, Olathe , Customer Service Specialist (KPAW Specialist), Hospitality & Tourism , Edgerton, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!