CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVOCATE
Company: Farmers Insurance Exchange
Posted on: January 10, 2022
We are Farmers!
Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills
on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at
Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training
opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named
by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the
Maximizes positive customer experience for our agency force and
clients by analyzing complex Accounting related transactions and
supporting query resolution by identifying, understanding, and
resolving all related inquiries. Assumes overflow of work from
Accounting Clerk III as well as processing of basic contract
values. Handles level 2 calls as referred by Customer
Essential Job Functions
- Handles accounting related requests and inquiries from the
Agency force to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Accepts ownership of more difficult inquiries, gathering all
necessary information and resolving or forwarding request to
appropriate party for completion.
- Knows and follows product, system and procedures.
- Keeps up-to-date with changes.
- Attains service level goals as outlined in performance
- Maintains efficiency of calls, schedule adherence, and after
- Responsible for understanding and being able to assume all high
level Accounting Clerk III duties, to help manage the work load and
account for dips in the call cycle. In addition, is responsible for
calculating and processing evaluations and/or initial settlement of
basic Agent contract values.
- Builds subject matter expertise relating to assigned insurance
products and procedures.
- Coaches Customer Advocates to effectively handle the inquiry
- Performs other functions as assigned.
- Continues to build personal skill set by participating in in-
house or outside insurance / industry related courses / seminars as
deemed necessary to expand product / system knowledge.
- Promotes safety at all times and complies with safety/ergonomic
standards as outlined in relevant company published manuals.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Two years as an ACK2 Accounting Clerk III or a minimum of four
years experience in Accounting or a related field.
- One year experience in a Customer Service related role.
Special Skill Requirement
- Typing / keyboarding skills
- Communication skills
- Basic math skills
- PC Skills: Word processing and spreadsheet software skills
- Required job duties are normally performed in a climate-
controlled office environment.
- Required job duties are essentially sedentary in nature,
consisting of occasion walking, standing, lifting and/or carrying
ten pounds maximum, seeing, speaking, and hearing.
Job Location(s): US - KS - OC1-17000 W 119, US - KS - Remote
Want to learn more about our culture & opportunities? Check out
farmers.com/careers and be sure to follow us on and !
Nearest Major Market: Olathe
Nearest Secondary Market: Kansas City
Keywords: Farmers Insurance Exchange, Olathe , CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVOCATE, Hospitality & Tourism , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!