Registered Nurse - Labor and Delivery
Company: Research Medical Center
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: October 17, 2019
Description SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs
encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a
PRN Registered Nurse(RN) for Women's Labor and Delivery Unit to
join our family. Come be a part of the change! At Research Medical
Center, above all else, we are committed to the care and
improvement of human life . Located in beautiful Kansas City,
Missouri, Research Medical Center embodies the mission and heart of
HCA MidAmerica. We are recognized as a healthcare leader due to our
skilled, compassionate and dedicated doctors and nurses. To ensure
that we exceed our patients' health care needs, we staff over 700
doctors who represent 29 medical specialties. Are you looking for a
place to make a difference with a healthcare system that offers the
best resources to not only the community, but also its employees?
Apply here today! About the Unit:
- 12 bed Labor & Delivery; 3 bed OBED - Nurse to Patient Ratio
- 24 Bed with Nurse to Patient ratio 1:3/4 couplet
- Women's services offers low intervention to high-risk
deliveries, with the safety net of 24/7 OB Hospitalist and a Level
- Recognized for Top Performer in Oxytocin guidelines
- Teamwork, Passion to their job and Great Doctors to work with!
What "Benefits" You to Join our Team? Our employees come first. We
provide a total compensation package to make sure your needs are
met. Choose the medical and dental coverage package that best suits
you. Look after your loved ones while still getting paid with our
Paid Family Leave. Plan for your future with our matching 401k or
opt-in for several other benefits including tuition assistance,
student loan repayment, family and medical flex spending accounts,
life insurance, and identity theft protection.
Raise the Bar!
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively
reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be
promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit
your application and help us raise the bar in patient care! Roles &
- Under the general direction of the Director, Manager or Nurse
Manager, Registered Nurse (RN) coordinates and provides patient
care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for
the provision of nursing care.
- Registered Nurse (RN) provides nursing care is in accordance
with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing
Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice and the generic and unit
structure standards Qualifications Education: Graduation from an
accredited School of Nursing Knowledge/Professional
- Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal,
organizational and leadership skills required.
- Current state of Missouri RN licensure required.
- American Heart Association Basic Lifesaving (BLS)
- NRP required within 6 months of hire.
- STABLE required within 6 months of hire.
- All credentials must be maintained.
- MUST have 1 Year of Labor and Delivery experience for PRN
Interested in RN positions at Research Medical Center? Please
contact Megan at or
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Research Medical Center, Olathe , Registered Nurse - Labor and Delivery, Healthcare , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!