Physician / Oncology / Kansas / Locum or Permanent / Medical Oncologist opportunity
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Medical Center is currently seeking a BE/BC Medical Oncologist
to join its team and meet the growing community needs. Benefits
Include: Family Health Insurance, Paid-Time Off, Family Dental
Coverage, CME Allowance, payment of Kansas Medical License, DEA
Registration and Medical Staff Membership dues to the Medical
Center. Also, Medical Malpractice, Disability Insurance, Life
Insurance and participation in the system Retirement Plans.
- Employed position joining 2 oncologist and 1 nurse
- Cover own patients during weekday; 1-3 weekend call; one
hospital with low intensity
- Provide care alongside multi-disciplinary team of providers
gathered at a single location
- Competitive guaranteed base salary with wrvu production
- Full benefits including health, dental, retirement, disability,
life and paid-time off
- Signing bonus and relocation expense
- New regional facility
- Clinical trials as member of the Midwest Cancer Alliance (MCA)
Medical Center has recently undergone the largest expansion in its
history. Several significant construction projects have been
completed across our 260 acre campus.
- A new four-story Obstetric Wing with a Level II Neonatal
Intensive Care Unit which opened in May, 2017.
- A free-standing Cancer Center was completed in March,
- The addition of a Memory Care Neighborhood at Cedar Lake
Village was completed and opened in 2017.
- Expanded Cardiovascular Center which included a new Hybrid Lab
was completed in 2017.
- Medical Center also opened our Hospice House in October,
- We will have expanded pediatric care on our campus thanks to a
partnership with Children s Mercy Hospital.
- Further growth will also occur in orthopedics. We are currently
exploring growth opportunities within the group and community.
- Medical Center has been recognized as a High Performing
Hospital by U.S. News and World Report for Hip Replacement.
- Recipient of the CHIME Healthcare s Most Wired Award.
- Received the American Heart Association/American Stroke
Association s Get with the Guidelines Target: Stroke Honor Roll
Elite Plus Gold Quality Achievement Award.
- One of Ingram s Magazine s 2017 Best Companies to work for .
The Community: The city is a great place to live, work, learn, shop
and play! With a population of more than 127,000, it is one of the
fasted growing cities in the nation (U.S. Census). Despite its
phenomenal growth, it retains a hometown flavor with a quality of
life second to none. It has been ranked as among the Best Cities in
which to live (Money and Forbes Magazines and ). APPLY NOW or TEXT
Job and email address to .
Search all of our provider opportunities here:
Keywords: Confidential, Olathe , Physician / Oncology / Kansas / Locum or Permanent / Medical Oncologist opportunity, Healthcare , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!