Company: Encompass Health
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Make sure to read the full description below, and please apply
immediately if you are confident you meet all the
requirements.MidAmerica Rehabilitation Hospital5701 W. 110th
Street, Overland Park, KS 66211Night Shift RN Opportunity!Hiring
RNs for FT, PT, FT Weekend Only, PT Weekend OnlyFour new great
weekend options available. New weekend premium rates!New shift
differential options!Benefits day one of hire for PT and FT
positions. Registered Nurse Career OpportunityExperience nursing as
it was meant to be. We're looking for Registered Nurses who are
inspired by the prospect of caregiving the way it should be. Here,
you'll have time to build relationships and enjoy the rewards of
helping people getting back to their lives again. Experience the
difference of nursing in a rehab hospital with the latest
technology at your fingertips and a wide range of opportunities
among kindred spirits. Count on having a flexible schedule that we
build together so you can live your best life. Yes, we do that,
too.A little about us:We're a Nurse first organization and we think
that's special. Whether you're building a foundation in your early
career or you're a seasoned nurse looking for a better environment
to call home, we're confident you'll see the difference the moment
you join. We're not your ordinary rehab hospital either. Being
recently named one of the "World's Most Admired Companies" and a
Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For(r) Award, among others, is
pretty amazing.Our benefits start on day one:
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision plans for full and
part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that accrues over time.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
- A community of people who love what they do. Yes, we see that
as a benefit.Be the kind of Nurse you've always wanted to be:
- Help patients through supervising care and treatments, leading
patient assessments, creating personalized care plans, and
targeting and resolving patient concerns.
- Have the time to learn about each patient's physical, mental,
and emotional needs to help them recover.
- Build rewarding relationships with patients during stays that
start at two weeks.
- Open access to opportunity to learn, grow, advance, and build
skills that last a lifetime.Certifications and Licensures:
- Current RN licensures appropriate to state regulations
- CPR certification required (ACLS preferred).
- CRRN certification preferred (If you don't have it, we can
assist you to obtain it!)
- One or more years of experience in an inpatient rehabilitation
hospital setting is preferred.The Encompass WayWe proudly set the
standard for excellence in care, leading with empathy, doing what's
right, focusing on the positive, and remaining stronger together.
We're a recognized, trusted leader in post-acute care with a strong
presence in over 38 states and 34,000 exceptional people.Encompass
Health is proud of our welcoming and inclusive culture. We offer
equal employment opportunities regardless of a person's race,
ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
religion, national origin, color, creed, age, mental disability,
physical disability or any other protected classification."We can't
wait to meet with you and we mean that.
Keywords: Encompass Health, Olathe , RN, Healthcare , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!