Physician / Family Practice / Kansas / Locum or Permanent / Family Medicine w/OB opportunity
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Medical Center is currently seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine
Physician (OB optional) to join its team. No c-sections.
- This is on outpatient only practice with the option to also do
OB. There are 2 other physicians and an APP in the practice. One
physician does OB and one does not. This group is part of a large
outpatient call group. Benefits Include: Family Health Insurance,
Paid-Time Off, Family Dental Coverage, CME Allowance, payment of
Kansas Medical License, DEA Registration and Medical Staff
Membership dues to the Medical Center. Also, Medical Malpractice,
Disability Insurance, Life Insurance and participation in the
system Retirement Plans. Medical Center has recently undergone the
largest expansion in its history. Several significant construction
projects have been completed across our 260 acre campus.
- A new four-story Obstetric Wing with a Level II Neonatal
Intensive Care Unit which opened in May, 2017.
- A free-standing Cancer Center was completed in March,
- The addition of a Memory Care Neighborhood at Cedar Lake
Village was completed and opened in 2017.
- Expanded Cardiovascular Center which included a new Hybrid Lab
was completed in 2017.
- Medical Center also opened our Hospice House in October,
- We will have expanded pediatric care on our campus thanks to a
partnership with Children s Mercy Hospital.
- Further growth will also occur in orthopedics. We are currently
exploring growth opportunities within the group and community.
- Medical Center has been recognized as a High Performing
Hospital by U.S. News and World Report for Hip Replacement.
- Recipient of the CHIME Healthcare s Most Wired Award.
- Received the American Heart Association/American Stroke
Association s Get with the Guidelines Target: Stroke Honor Roll
Elite Plus Gold Quality Achievement Award.
- One of Ingram s Magazine s 2017 Best Companies to work for .
The Community: The city is a great place to live, work, learn, shop
and play! With a population of more than 127,000, it is one of the
fasted growing cities in the nation (U.S. Census). Despite its
phenomenal growth, it retains a hometown flavor with a quality of
life second to none. It has been ranked as among the Best Cities in
which to live (Money and Forbes Magazines and ). APPLY NOW or TEXT
Job and email address to .
Search all of our provider opportunities here:
Keywords: Confidential, Olathe , Physician / Family Practice / Kansas / Locum or Permanent / Family Medicine w/OB opportunity, Healthcare , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...