Clinical Support Resource Registered Nurse RN
Company: Research Medical Center
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a
Resource Registered Nurse? At Research Medical Center you come
first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million to our
incredible team members over the course of three years. At RMC we
want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of
comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some
unique benefits including:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) The Life of an HCA
NurseWe are seeking a Registered Nurse to ensure that we continue
to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you
get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team
that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal
addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.
We want you to apply now!Job Description: The Resource Nurse
supports high quality, patient-centered care by offering feedback,
guidance, and mentoring to new graduate nurses and/or nurses that
are transitioning to a new specialty. The Resource Nurse supports
multiple units. The Resource Nurse provides guidance and education
on the hospital's standard of nursing practice, policies, and
procedures to ensure compliance with all accrediting and regulatory
- Performs rounds on each nursing unit, continuously observing,
assessing the quality of patient care, and identifying nursing
educational needs. Escalates concerns about nursing skills, patient
care, policies, processes, and equipment as appropriate.
- Utilizes skills of observation. Provides feedback on nursing
assessments, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and
evaluation of patient care.
- Provides feedback and mentoring on patient assessments and care
- Provides assistance with performing or troubleshooting specific
- Maintains IMobile phone for easy contact by new graduates or
nurses within scope of support.
- Tracks requests to identify most commonly requested skills for
purposes of enhancing orientation & education.
- Fosters teamwork and contributes to achievement of team goals.
- Attends rapid responses and codes as needed, to observe,
provide feedback, and debrief, facilitate education, direction,
coaching before, during and after the rapid response or code as
- Shares knowledge/expertise and assists co-workers. Service
- Serves as an example of professional nursing practice and
promotes pride in nursing for the organization, the community, and
the health care industry.
- Demonstrates caring and empathy in all interactions and
advocates for patient- and family-centered approach in all
decisions and actions.
- Promotes evidence-based best practices that enhance the patient
experience, including SAFETY rounding, communication
fundamentals/AIDET, Teach-Back, Narrating Care, etc.
- Ensures that nurses within scope of support have a clear
understanding of how to integrate patient experience behaviors into
quality, safety, and nursing practice.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills, including active
listening. Ensures patients, physicians, and colleagues have a
clear understanding of all communications, and escalates care
- Participates as an engaged, active member of the health care
team and positively promotes the rest of the team to
patients/families/caregivers and other colleagues.
- Maintains a professional appearance and demonstrates behaviors
consistent with established policies/procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing - Required
- Master's Degree in Nursing- Preferred
- 2+ years experience as an RN - Preferred
- 1+ years experience in a leadership role - Preferred
- 1+ years experience as a preceptor - Preferred
Keywords: Research Medical Center, Olathe , Clinical Support Resource Registered Nurse RN, Healthcare , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...