LPN Night Shifts Skilled Unit
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Location: Meadowbrook Rehabilitation Hospital
DESCRIPTION $3,000 Sign-on Bonus Earn up to $38 per hour POSITION
DESCRIPTION: As a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) you are
responsible for staff assignment and provide overall supervision of
resident care in accordance with established policies and
procedures and as may be directed by the DON to assure that the
highest degree of quality resident care can be maintained at all
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing or an approved
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) program with a current Licensed
Practical Nurse (LPN) licensure in the state in which
- Possess leadership ability and the willingness to work with and
supervise professional and nonprofessional personnel.
- Ability to Read, write and speak the English language. GENERAL
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES CLINICAL
- Complete all Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) required record
keeping forms/charts upon the resident's admission, discharge,
transfer, etc. File in the resident's chart and/or forward to the
- Prepare/administer medications as ordered by the
- Admit, transfer and discharge resident. Assist in arranging
transportation and packing as necessary.
- Administer professional services such as: catheterization, tube
feeding, suction, applying and changing dressings/bandages, packs,
colostomy and drainage bags, taking blood, sputum, and urine
specimens, care of the dead/dying, etc., as established by the
facility's policies and procedures. SUPERVISION
- As a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) you will work with the
facility's consultants as necessary and implement recommended
changes as directed by the DON.
- Investigate complaints and grievances and make necessary
oral/written reports to the DON.
- Give/receive nursing reports upon reporting in and ending shift
- Check all residents daily to assure that prescribed treatment
is being properly administered by nursing personnel/assistants and
to evaluate their physical and emotional status.
- Keep the RN Supervisor informed about the status of residents,
staff and related matters. CONSUMER SERVICE
- Presents professional image to consumers through dress,
behavior and speech.
- Adheres to Company standards for resolving consumer
- Ensures that all consumer/resident rights are protected.
- Annual evaluations
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Electronic documentation
- Employee appreciation events
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Modified Comp
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
Wage includes shift differential and bonuses.
To learn more, please visit
Keywords: Recover-Care, Olathe , LPN Night Shifts Skilled Unit, Healthcare , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!