Advanced Practice Provider (Urgent Care locations)
Company: Olathe Health
Posted on: November 23, 2022
We welcome you to join the Olathe Health team as an Advanced
Practice Provider. The APP (PA or APRN), Advanced Practice
Providers include certified Physician Assistants (PA) and Advanced
Practice Registered Nurses (APRN). These providers will work
collaboratively with sponsoring and/or supervising physicians to
evaluate, diagnosis, and treat patients using evidence-based
medicine to support their medical decision making. In an Olathe
Health Urgent Care Clinic, the APP practice model includes
providing care for low, mid, and high acuity urgent care same-day
walk-in patients of all ages with various acute and chronic health
- Graduate Degree Nurse Practitioner or APRN or degree in PA
- Licensed Nurse Practitioner or APRN or PA by the State of
Kansas. - Advance Practice Registered Nurses or PA providers must
also meet Medicare's qualification definition which requires
certification by recognized national certifying bodies for either
NPs or PA at the advanced practice level. -
- DEA License If required to prescribe medication. Minimum Upon
- Healthcare Provider CPR - (American Heart Association or
American Red Cross ONLY) Minimum 7 Days
- Maintains respectful working relationships with co-workers and
encourages the team approach.
- Approaches work in a manner that makes quality improvement a
part of every activity.
- Demonstrates flexibility required to meet changing priorities
of patients, co-workers, providers, and the clinic.
- Engages in clinic and organizational practices to initiate
and/or implement continuous systems improvement measures.
- Understands and supports System initiatives.
- Adheres to and/or maintains departmental policies and
procedures, to be regulatory compliant with TJC, OSHA, safety
standards, or other regulatory agencies.
Our Nursing Environment Includes:
- Tuition Reimbursement so you can achieve your educational goals
(up to $5,250/year)
- RN Residency program that follows the ANCC evidence-based
criteria. -We want you to be comfortable and confident as you
transition from student to nurse to professional nurse
- PACE - Nursing Professional Achievement of Clinical Expertise
- A Shared Governance Model
- Collaborative professional work environment
- 403b Retirement Plan with 3% company match
- 5 days of Paid Parental/Adoption Leave
- $5k in Adoption Assistance per child
- Paid Sick Leave
- Accrued PTO
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Benefits, including: Life, Accidental Death or
Dismemberment, Critical Illness, Long-term Disability, Short-term
Disability, Hospital Indemnity, Pet, Identity Theft and Legal
- Reduced cafeteria rates (OMC location only)
Disclosure: Benefits eligibility may vary based on position.
Why Top Talent Join Olathe Health?
Our mission is to help people through healing, health and
happiness. -Top performers want to be a part of something
special---something with a purpose. - We want the best and
brightest health care professionals who are focused on providing
compassionate, personalized care. - And we are committed to
continue to give our associates growth and developmental
opportunities while providing a safe, inclusive and welcoming work
environment to do their best work. -We all strive to help each
other as a team to deliver the best patient care possible. -At
Olathe Health, we believe that if we take care of our people, they
will take care of everything else.
From our modest beginnings with a 30-bed hospital in 1953 to a
dynamic, regional health system with more than 2,400 associates
today, Olathe Health continues to grow to meet the needs of our
patients and the community. -The system consists of Olathe Medical
Center, Inc. (OMCI), Miami County Medical Center, Inc. (MCMC), and
Olathe Health Physicians, Inc. (OHPI), a large physician
corporation with 38 locations. -The system offers a wide range of
services and specialties for individuals in all stages of life,
from primary care, pediatrics and maternity care to specialties,
including oncology, surgery, orthopedics, spine, cardiology, home
health and hospice. -
Several of our most recent honors as a system include:
- Fortune/IBM Watson Health named OMC one of the 2021 Top 100
- The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) awarded OMC
and MCMC four-star ratings in 2021.
- One of Ingram Magazine's "2020 Best Companies to Work for"
(large employer category) and one of the "Best Hospitals in Kansas
for Nurses" (according to nurse.org).
Great things are happening at Olathe Health and we would love for
YOU to join our team today!
Keywords: Olathe Health, Olathe , Advanced Practice Provider (Urgent Care locations), Healthcare , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!