Physician / Cardiology / Kansas / Locum or Permanent / Non-invasive Cardiologist opportunity
Company: Britt Medical Search
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Medical Center is currently seeking a BE/BC Non-Invasive
Cardiologist to join its team in the Kansas City area.
- Employs a nine-physician group with the support of 10 Advance
- 2 EP physicians, 3 Interventional Cardiologists, four
non-invasive cardiologists, and 10 Advanced Practice Providers
- Well established 2 Cardio-Thoracic surgeon group.
- Chest pain accreditation with 24/7 STEMI coverage
- The practice has established a bustling imaging department that
- ECHO, with advanced imaging including 4-D ECHO.
- A high-volume nuclear program that encompasses cardiac
- CCTA with routine use of CCTA FFR, and routine use of CCTA for
structural procedure guidance.
- Cardiac MRI.
- Established TAVR and Watchman programs
- The call is 1:3 for Interventional, 1:2 for EP, and 1:4 for
Non-Interventional. The APRNs take the first call on weekends.
Benefits Include: Family Health Insurance, Paid-Time Off, Family
Dental Coverage, CME Allowance, payment of Kansas Medical License,
DEA Registration and Medical Staff Membership dues to the Medical
Center. Also, Medical Malpractice, Disability Insurance, Life
Insurance and participation in the system Retirement Plans.
Medical Center has recently undergone the largest expansion in its
history. Several significant construction projects have been
completed across our 260 acre campus.
- A new four-story Obstetric Wing with a Level II Neonatal
Intensive Care Unit which opened in May, 2017.
- A free-standing Cancer Center was completed in March,
- The addition of a Memory Care Neighborhood at Cedar Lake
Village was completed and opened in 2017.
- Expanded Cardiovascular Center which included a new Hybrid Lab
was completed in 2017.
- Medical Center also opened our Hospice House in October,
- We will have expanded pediatric care on our campus thanks to a
partnership with Children's Mercy Hospital.
- Further growth will also occur in orthopedics. We are currently
exploring growth opportunities within the group and
- Medical Center has been recognized as a High Performing
Hospital by U.S. News and World Report for Hip
- Recipient of the CHIME Healthcare's Most Wired Award.
- Received the American Heart Association/American Stroke
Association's Get with the Guidelines Target: Stroke Honor Roll
Elite Plus Gold Quality Achievement Award.
- One of Ingram's Magazine's "2017 Best Companies to work
The Community:The city is a great place to live, work, learn, shop
and play! With a population of more than 127,000, it is one of the
fasted growing cities in the nation (U.S. Census). Despite its
phenomenal growth, it retains a hometown flavor with a quality of
life second to none. It has been ranked as among the "Best Cities"
in which to live (Money and Forbes Magazines and
RelocateAmerica.com).24/7 Wall St. named the city one of America's
Best Cities to Live, thanks to its low poverty rate, a low crime
rate and a strong income to home value ratio. It also ranked number
one on Zippia's list of the 10 Happiest Cities in America. The
score considered factors like education, unemployment rate, cost of
living and poverty level. Many large companies like Garmin, Farmers
Insurance, Honeywell and TransAm Trucking are headquartered
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC219358 and email address to
636-628-2412.Search all of our provider opportunities here:
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Olathe , Physician / Cardiology / Kansas / Locum or Permanent / Non-invasive Cardiologist opportunity, Healthcare , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!