Primary Care Physician needed in Olathe, KS
Company: CenterWell Senior Primary Care
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Internal Medicine opening in Olathe, Kansas. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
CenterWell a subsidiary of Humana Inc., has a great opportunity for
a Primary Care Physician for our Olathe, KS medical center.
Humana's Primary Care Organization is one of the largest and
fastest growing value-based care, senior-focused primary care
providers in the country, operating over 175 centers across eight
states under two brands: CenterWell & Conviva. Operating as a
payor-agnostic, wholly owned subsidiary of Humana, our centers put
the unique needs of seniors at the center of everything we do. Our
Clinics offer a team-based care model where our physicians lead a
multi-disciplinary care team supporting patient's physical,
emotional, and social wellness.
At CenterWell Senior Primary Care, we want to help those in the
communities we serve, including our associates, lead their best
lives. We support our associates in becoming happier, healthier,
and more productive in their professional and personal lives. We
promote lifelong well-being by giving our associate fresh
perspective, new insights, and exciting opportunities to grow their
careers. Our culture is focused on teamwork and providing a
positive and welcoming environment for all.
The Primary Care Physician (PCP) works as a lead in our team-based
care environment. We are a value based care provider focused on
quality of care for the patients we serve. Our care team consists
of Doctors, Advanced Practice professionals, Pharm D, Care Coach
Nurses, Medical Assistants, Behavioral Health, Specialists, Quality
Based Coders, Referral Coordinators and more. Our approach allows
us to provide an unmatched experience for seniors. Our model is
positioned to provide higher quality care and better outcomes for
seniors by providing a concierge experience, multidisciplinary
services, coordinated care supported by analytics and tools, and
deep community relationships. This robust support allows our PCP to
see fewer patients and spend more time with those they do.
· Evaluates and treats center patients in accordance with standards
· Follows level of medical care and quality for patients and
monitors care using available data and chart reviews.
· Assists in the coordination of patient services, including but
not limited to specialty referrals, hospital and SNF coordination,
durable medical equipment and home health care.
· Acts as an active participant and key source of medical expertise
with the care team through daily huddles.
· Helps Regional Medical Director and Center Administrator in
setting a tone of cooperation in practice by displaying a
professional and approachable demeanor.
· Completes all medical record documentation in a timely manner
working with a quality- based coder to optimize coding
· Follows policy and protocol defined by Clinical Leadership.
· Meets with RMD about quality of care, review of outcome data,
policy, procedure and records issues.
· Participates in potential growth opportunities for new or
existing services within the Center.
· Participates in the local primary care "on-call" program of
CenterWell as needed.
· Assures personal compliance with licensing, certification, and
· Spend 100% of your time clinically focused on direct patient
care, inclusive of patient facing time and general administrative
time (charting, meetings, etc.) as it relates to direct patient
· Current and unrestricted medical license or willing to obtain a
medical licenses in state of practice; eligible and willing to
obtain licenses in other states in the region of assignment, as
· Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Demonstrate a high level of skill with interpersonal
relationships and communications with colleagues/patients
· Fully engaged in the concept of "Integrated team based care"
· Willingness and ability to learn/adapt to practice in a value
based care setting
· Superior patient/customer service
· Basic computer skills, including email and EMR
· This role is considered patient facing and is a part of our
Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role, you
will be required to be screened for TB
· Board Certification or Eligible to become certified (ABMS or AOA)
in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Geriatric Medicine
· Active and unrestricted DEA license
· Medicare Provider Number
· Medicaid Provider Number
· Minimum of two to five years directly applicable experience
· Experience managing Medicare Advantage panel of patients with
understanding of Best Practice in coordinated care environment in a
value based relationship environment
· Knowledge of Medicare guidelines and coverage
· Bilingual is a plus (ONLY KEEP AS NEEDED)
· Knowledge of HEDIS quality indicators
· Guaranteed base salary + quarterly bonus
· Excellent benefit package – health insurance effective on your
first day of employment
· CME Allowance/Time
· Occurrence Based Malpractice Insurance
· Relocation and sign-on bonus options (Only Keep as Needed)
· 401(k) with Employer Match
· Life Insurance/Disability
· Paid Time Off/Holidays
· Minimal Call
Keyphrases: internal medicine jobs, internal emergency medicine
jobs, internal medicine specialist jobs, internal medicine critical
care jobs, internal medicine geriatrics jobs, internal medicine
pediatrics jobs, pediatric internal medicine jobs
Keywords: CenterWell Senior Primary Care, Olathe , Primary Care Physician needed in Olathe, KS, Healthcare , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!