Center Medical Spec - Olathe - EMTB
Company: Biomat Usa, Inc.
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Do you want to join an international team working to improve the
future of healthcare? Do you want to improve the lives of millions
of people? Grifols is a global healthcare company which, since its
foundation in Barcelona in 1909, has been working to improve the
health and well-being of people all over the world. Our four
divisions - Bioscience, Diagnostic, Hospital and Bio Supplies -
develop, produce and market innovative medicines, solutions and
services in more than 100 countries and regions. $8,000 Sign On
Bonus Paramedic / EMT Basic / Advanced EMT or Registered Nurse /
Licensed Practical Nurse Great Schedules, Competitive Wages, Growth
Potential, Tuition Reimbursement Available For more information
call or text Jill at 919-450-8176 or Email at
Jill.Jeremenko@external.Grifols.com Center Medical Specialist
Primary responsibilities for role:
- Promote customer satisfaction through appropriate interaction
and responsiveness to customer needs.
- Builds rapport with donors to ensure overall customer
satisfaction with the center to support long term donation.
- Selection of suitable plasmapheresis donors by performing
physical examinations and taking medical histories on all donors
through the use of FDA approved Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
Manual, current State and Federal guidelines, OSHA, CLIA, CGMP, all
internal company procedures and personal education and
- Responsible for donor awareness to potential hazards .
- Administration of donor consent form.
- Provides Donor education on trends identified regarding general
health assessment completed at the Center.
- Provides counseling to Donors regarding unacceptable test
- Evaluates and manages donor injuries and adverse events.
- Performs evaluations of any history of illness or medications
to ensure continued donor suitability.
- Ensures Donor medical information is complete and accurate
prior to donation.
- Review of donor screening test to ensure eligibility of
- Assists in employee training and coaching regarding medical
SOPs as necessary.
- Assists with the administration of employee Hepatitis Vaccine
- Maintain supplies necessary to perform job duties.
- Maintains and ensures proper sanitation and cleaning of
equipment and work areas between donors.
- Ensures Donor and Staff confidentiality.
- Reports all unsafe situations or conditions to Center
- Perform other duties as required. Job Requirements
- Educated and currently certified/licensed in the state of
employment and according to state requirements as an Advanced
Emergency Medical Technician (or equivalent) , Licensed Practical
Nurse, Licensed Vocation Nurse, Paramedic or Registered Nurse.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Bilingual Preferred Attributes: Work is performed in a plasma
center. Exposure to biological fluids with potential exposure to
infectious organisms. Exposure to electrical office and laboratory
equipment..Personal protective equipment required such as
protective eyewear, garments, gloves and cold-gear. Work is
performed both standing and sitting for up to 2 to 4 hours per day
each. The position does require bending and twisting of neck up
from 1 to 2 hours per day. Frequent hand movement of both hands
with the ability to make fast, simple, movements of the fingers,
hands, and wrists. Ability to make precise coordinated movements,
of the fingers to grasp and manipulate objects. Frequent foot
movement; may squat, crouch or sit on one's heels on rare occasion.
Occasionally walks, bends and twists at waist. Light lifting of
15lbs. with a maximum lift of 50lbs. May reach below shoulder
height. Hearing acuity essential. Color perception/discrimination,
near vision and far vision correctable in one eye to 20/30 and to
20/100 in the other eye. Able to communicate information and ideas
so others will understand; with the ability to listen to and
understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and
sentences. Works independently and within guidance of oral or
written instructions. Performs a wide range of tasks as dictated by
variable demands and changing conditions. Relates sensitive
information to diverse groups. EEO
Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans \#Biomatusa Location: [[??]]
: [[Olathe, KS]] Learn more about Grifols Req ID: 424087 Type:
Indefinido tiempo completo Job Category: Plasma - Personal centro
Keywords: Biomat Usa, Inc., Olathe , Center Medical Spec - Olathe - EMTB, Healthcare , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!