School Speech Language Pathologist- SLP-CCC
Company: Supplemental Health Care
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Supplemental Health Care is partnering with a school district to
provide a School Speech Language Pathologist, SLP-CCC, for the
2022/2023 school year in Olathe, Kansas.Caseload details for this
Speech Language Pathologist, SLP-CCC position:
- Case Load: Early Childhood & K-12
- Schedule: Full-time, 4 weeks
- Hours: 7.5 hours per day
- Bell time: 8:00am to 3:30pm
- Length: 8/10/22 - 9/02/23
- Pay: $33 - $38 per hourSchool SLP job description:Provides and
directs speech-language services to children ages 5-21 in an
educational setting. The school-based Speech-Language Pathologist's
(SLP) focus is the communication abilities of students. The SLP's
goal is to remediate, improve, or alleviate communication and
swallowing problems to help students achieve their maximum
potential in learning, social, prevocational/vocational, and
recreational activities. SLPs may supervise Speech-Language
Pathology Assistants (SLPAs) in their provision of services to
students.Join the 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 Best of Staffing
winner. Our clients and talent have voted SHC Best of Staffing for
5 years in a row!
- Wide range of medical, dental, and vision insurance plans.
- 6 Paid Time Off (PTO) plans with year-round compensation
- 401(k) with up to 3% company match.
- Share the Care referral bonus with residual and lump sum payout
- Discounted online CEU courses.
Active Missouri state SLPA license
- School experience preferred
- BLS for Healthcare Workers
Keywords: Supplemental Health Care, Olathe , School Speech Language Pathologist- SLP-CCC, Healthcare , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!