RN Night Shift Skilled Unit
Company: Meadowbrook Rehabilitation Hospital
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Earn up to $40 per hour*$6,000 Sign on Bonus to work as a NIGHT
SHIFT - RN in our Skilled Unit!Walk ins Welome Mon - Fri 9am - 3 pm
.POSITION DESCRIPTION:As a Registered Nurse (RN) you are
responsible for staff assignment and provide overall supervision of
resident care in accordance with established policies and
procedures and as may be directed by the DON to assure that the
highest degree of quality resident care can be maintained at all
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing or an approved
Registered Nurse (RN) program with a current Registered Nurse (RN)
licensure in the state in which practicing.
- Possess leadership ability and the willingness to work with and
supervise professional and nonprofessional personnel.
- Ability to Read, write and speak the English language.GENERAL
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESCLINICAL
- Complete all Registered Nurse (RN) required record keeping
forms/charts upon the resident's admission, discharge, transfer,
etc. File in the resident's chart and/or forward to the appropriate
- Prepare/administer medications as ordered by the
- Admit, transfer and discharge resident. Assist in arranging
transportation and packing as necessary.
- Administer professional services such as: catheterization, tube
feeding, suction, applying and changing dressings/bandages, packs,
colostomy and drainage bags, taking blood, sputum, and urine
specimens, care of the dead/dying, etc., as established by the
facility's policies and procedures.SUPERVISION
- As a Registered Nurse (RN) you will work with the facility's
consultants as necessary and implement recommended changes as
directed by the Director of Nurse.
- Investigate complaints and grievances and make necessary
oral/written reports to the DON.
- Give/receive nursing reports upon reporting in and ending shift
- Check all residents daily to assure that prescribed treatment
is being properly administered by nursing personnel/assistants and
to evaluate their physical and emotional status.
- Keep the DON informed about the status of residents, staff and
related matters.CONSUMER SERVICE
- Presents professional image to consumers through dress,
behavior and speech.
- Adheres to Company standards for resolving consumer
- Ensures that all consumer/resident rights are
- Annual evaluations
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Electronic documentation
- Employee appreciation events
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Modified Comp
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Wage includes shift differentials and bonuses!
Keywords: Meadowbrook Rehabilitation Hospital, Olathe , RN Night Shift Skilled Unit, Healthcare , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!