Radiology Technologist Student
Company: Olathe Health
Posted on: May 15, 2022
We welcome you to join the Radiology Team as a Student Radiology
Tech. You will deliver diagnostic imaging services to all patients
by providing modern medicine and compassionate. This includes
inpatient, outpatient and emergent diagnostic procedures. The
technologist must work independently or with a team of other
professionals that include other technologists, nurses and
radiologists to deliver outstanding diagnostic imaging service.
- Other: Currently enrolled in an accredited radiology program.
- 1 - 3 Years Preferred
- Healthcare Provider CPR - (American Heart Association or
American Red Cross ONLY) Minimum Upon Hire
- Identify each patient by first name, last name, and date of
- Greet any individual entering radiology as a customer. This
includes immediate co-workers, other department staff, the patient
and family members. Customer service is a primary focus.
- Focus on providing high quality individualized patient centered
workflow. Before releasing the patient, assure that the entire
patient process is finished.
- Be prepared to assist in other departments. A willingness to
assist outside of your own work area is critical to our staffing
and patient care needs.
- Each team member in radiology needs to assist in identifying
ways to more efficiently deliver healthcare. This often means
looking at our current workflow as well as how we interact with
other departments to streamline processes.
- 403b Retirement Plan with 3% company match
- 5 days of Paid Parental/Adoption Leave
- $5k in Adoption Assistance per child
- Paid Sick Leave
- Accrued PTO
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Benefits, including: Life, Accidental Death or
Dismemberment, Critical Illness, Long-term Disability, Short-term
Disability, Hospital Indemnity, Pet, Identity Theft and Legal
- Collaborative professional work environment
- Reduced cafeteria rates (OMC location only)
- Tuition Reimbursement so you can achieve your educational goals
(up to $5,250/year)
Disclosure: Benefits eligibility may vary based on position.
Why Top Talent Join Olathe Health?
Our mission is to help people through healing, health and
happiness. Top performers want to be a part of something
special---something with a purpose. - We want the best and
brightest health care professionals who are focused on providing
compassionate, personalized care. - And we are committed to
continue to give our associates growth and developmental
opportunities while providing a safe, inclusive and welcoming work
environment to do their best work. We all strive to help each other
as a team to deliver the best patient care possible. At Olathe
Health, we believe that if we take care of our people, they will
take care of everything else.
From our modest beginnings with a 30-bed hospital in 1953 to a
dynamic, regional health system with more than 2,400 associates
today, Olathe Health continues to grow to meet the needs of our
patients and the community. The system consists of Olathe Medical
Center, Inc. (OMCI), Miami County Medical Center, Inc. (MCMC), and
Olathe Health Physicians, Inc. (OHPI), a large physician
corporation with 38 locations. The system offers a wide range of
services and specialties for individuals in all stages of life,
from primary care, pediatrics and maternity care to specialties,
including oncology, surgery, orthopedics, spine, cardiology, home
health and hospice. -
Several of our most recent honors as a system include:
- Fortune/IBM Watson Health named OMC one of the 2021 Top 100
- The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) awarded OMC
and MCMC four-star ratings in 2021.
- One of Ingram Magazine's "2020 Best Companies to Work for"
(large employer category) and one of the "Best Hospitals in Kansas
for Nurses" (according to nurse.org).
Great things are happening at Olathe Health and we would love for
YOU to join our team today!
Keywords: Olathe Health, Olathe , Radiology Technologist Student, Healthcare , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!