Registered Nurse, Home Health Full Time
Company: Kindred at Home
Posted on: May 15, 2022
As a Home Health Registered Nurse, you will:
- Provide admission, case management, and follow-up skilled
nursing visits for home health patients.
- Administer on-going care and case management for each patient,
provide necessary follow-up as directed by the Clinical
- Confer with physician in developing the initial plan of
treatment based on physician's orders and initial patient
assessment. Provide hands-on care, management and evaluation of the
care plan and teaching of the patient in accordance with physician
orders, under Clinical Manager's supervision. Revise plan in
consultation with physician based on ongoing assessments and as
required by policy/regulation.
- Coordinate appropriate care, encompassing various healthcare
personnel (such as Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists,
Home Health Aides and external providers).
- Report patient care/condition/progress to patient's physician
and Clinical Manager on a continuous basis.
- Implement patient care plan in conjunction with patient and
family to assist them in achieving optimal resolution of
- Coordinate/oversee/supervise the work of Home Health Aides,
Certified Home Health Aides and Personal Care Workers and provides
written personal care instructions/care plan that reflect current
plan of care. Monitor the appropriate completion of documentation
by home health aides/personal care workers as part of the
- Discharge patients after consultation with the physician and
Clinical Manager, preparing and completing needed clinical
- Prepare appropriate medical documentation on all patients,
including any case conferences, patient contacts, medication order
changes, re-certifications, progress updates, and care plan
changes. Prepare visit/shift reports, updates/summarizes patient
records, and confers with other health care disciplines in
providing optimum patient care.
- Diploma, Associate or Bachelor Degree in Nursing
- Minimum of one year nursing experience preferred
- Strong med surg, ICU, ER, acute experience
- Home Health experience a plus
- Current and unrestricted Registered Nurse licensure
- Current CPR certification
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- This role requires full COVID-19 vaccinationTogether, we can
raise the bar on home healthcareKindred at Home, soon becoming
CenterWell--- Home Health, is one of the nation's leading providers
of home care, with an incredible team of compassionate clinicians
who deliver high-quality, specialty care to patients. Many of our
clinicians live in the same neighborhoods they serve - providing
the much-needed care to people in their community.
As a company, we strive to lead by example and show employees the
same compassion and care we expect them to show patients. We
provide employees the resources, stability and job flexibility they
truly deserve. We help them fulfill their personal and professional
goals while enjoying industry-leading benefits, competitive
salaries, opportunities for career and professional growth, and a
healthy work/life balance.
Part of Humana's Home Solution businessKindred at Home, soon
becoming CenterWell Home Health, cares for nearly 80,000 patients
every day in over 350 locations, across 38 states. As part of
Humana Inc., we create experiences that put patients at the center,
working in collaboration with healthcare providers to bring
multidisciplinary care directly to the comfort and safety of home.
The result is easy, comprehensive and personalized care that helps
patients lead healthier, happier lives.
Caring for people who care for our patientsExperience has shown us
that supporting and nurturing employees helps them become the best
version of themselves and more compassionate, committed home health
professionals. That's why CenterWell Home Health never stops
working to improve the employee experience. Our people are our
greatest resource, and we are committed to creating an environment
they enjoy stepping into every day.
World-class employee benefits
- Competitive pay and benefits package
- 50% matching 401(k) contributions up to 6%
- Career advancement opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Advanced Continuing Education (CE) accredited training
Join Our Team!Check out our video to get a glimpse of a day in the
life of our Home Health team - Home Health
To learn more, please contact your local recruiter at (toll free)
855-KND-AT-HOME or apply online. Our Recruiters are ready to help
you start a new and rewarding career with Kindred at Home.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or national origin.
Keywords: Kindred at Home, Olathe , Registered Nurse, Home Health Full Time, Healthcare , Gardner, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!