House Supervisor - PRN
Company: Springstone, Inc
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Olathe, Kansas. This and
other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
Cottonwood Springs is a 72-bed behavioral hospital located near
Olathe, KS. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental
health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their
families. At Cottonwood Springs we are dedicated to Changing
People's Lives®. The Cottonwood Springs Nursing Team is devoted to
providing innovative and exceptional psychiatric care in a safe and
therapeutic environment. We focus on creating a strong foundation
for long-term healing and recovery with evidence-based practices,
and utilizing medication therapy that is relevant and up to date.
Above all, we truly value that both the patients and our staff are
treated with dignity and respect, always going that extra mile to
ensure a positive environment. So, do you have what it takes to
become part of a team dedicated to Changing People's Lives®?
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
- Daily Pay - We've partnered with DailyPay, a voluntary benefit
to offer employees access to their pay on their own schedule
- Oversees the entire hospital operation during the time which
administration is not present.
- Oversees performance, maintains schedules, and completes
education and coaching when necessary.
- Assists DON in conducting department meetings
- Displays a thorough nursing knowledge including assessments,
treatment planning, discharge and admission procedures, medication
distribution and medical care.
- Deliver quality nursing care to ensure goals of the treatment
plan are properly executed
- Must be 21 years of age, Graduate from an accredited program of
professional nursing training
- Current unencumbered license to practice by the State Board of
- CPR Certification and Crisis Prevention Training (CPI) within
30 days of employment and prior to any patient contact
- May be required to work flexible hours and overtimePreferred
Experience: Previous experience in a psychiatric health care
facility, with direct experience working with chemical dependency,
dual diagnosis, psychiatric and geriatric patients preferred.
Experience in patient assessments, family motivations, treatment
planning and communication with external review organizations or
Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs,
psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: Springstone, Inc, Olathe , House Supervisor - PRN, Healthcare , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!