Company: 1A Auto Inc.
Posted on: November 17, 2023
1A Auto is a high growth e-commerce company and we pride
ourselves on employing the best talent. -
-Each team member brings a unique skill set to the table and
collectively have a track record of accomplishing the most
challenging of goals. We are an online aftermarket auto parts
retailer headquartered northwest of Boston. We are a leader in our
market and are positioned for further growth. We offer a great
"can-do" culture, a casual work environment, and the opportunity to
apply your skills in a rewarding situation. We are passionate about
empowering people to do their own auto repairs. Our company's
mission is to make your car projects go smoothly and to become your
trusted source for auto parts. We treat our customers like family.
And our niche is to provide great value, exceptional customer
service and education to make customers confident in their decision
to do their own repairs. Overview The General Manager (GM) provides
leadership for the Fulfillment Center (FC) Operations team. As the
GM, you will play a pivotal role in leading and managing all
aspects of FC operations. The GM will be responsible for optimizing
processes, ensuring efficient inventory management, and maintaining
a seamless workflow to meet customer demands. The ideal candidate
will possess strong leadership skills, a strategic mindset, and a
commitment to driving operational excellence within the FC
environment. This role requires a results-oriented, high-energy,
dynamic individual with both stamina and mental quickness to be
able to work and thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth Fulfillment
Center. Excellent communication skills with all levels of
Management and teams is imperative with a focus on 1A Auto core
values. - General Responsibilities
- Operations Leadership
- Oversee Operations at the Fulfillment Center to attain maximum
production efficiency, oversee shipping/receiving functions which
meet/exceed customers' expectations and established metrics.
- Foster a culture of teamwork, accountability, and continuous
improvement within the FC.
- Define, monitor, and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs)
such as order fulfillment rate, on-time shipments, inventory
accuracy, and labor productivity.
- Contribute to the development of long-term strategies for FC
operations, considering business growth and scalability.
- Process Optimization
- Evaluate current FC processes, identify areas for improvement,
and implement best practices to enhance efficiency, productivity,
safety and quality.
- Streamline workflows, reduce bottlenecks, and enhance overall
- Stay updated on emerging trends and advancements in FC
- Inventory Management
- Oversee inventory control procedures, including cycle counting
and maintaining accurate inventory levels.
- Implement strategies to optimize inventory turnover, minimize
stockouts, and reduce carrying costs.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of customer orders,
from picking and packing to shipping.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to meet order
fulfillment targets and maintain a high level of customer
- Health and Safety Compliance
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and company policies
to maintain a safe working environment for all FC personnel.
- Implement safety training and guidelines to prevent accidents
- Employee Development
- Provide mentorship, coaching, and training to team members to
enhance their skills and professional growth.
- Conduct performance evaluations and identify opportunities for
- Quality Control
- Establish quality control standards to ensure products are
handled, stored, and shipped in accordance with company
- Implement measures to minimize order errors, product defects,
and damages during handling and transit. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Demonstrated success in optimizing operational processes and
achieving performance targets.
- Proficiency in using warehouse management systems (WMS) and
- Solid understanding of inventory management principles and
supply chain operations.
- Strong ability to manage through operational changes in
process, environment, and resources.
- Experience successfully managing complex projects from
beginning to end.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Proven track record of leadership with customer focus.
- Hands-on experience using Outlook, Word, Excel, and
- Advanced knowledge of all areas of Fulfillment Center
- Have ability to manage performance metrics to meet goals.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain Management,
Logistics, or a related field.
- Proven experience (10+ years) in warehouse management,
preferably within an e-commerce or small parcel environment. Please
note: This job description is not all inclusive, but rather is
intended to capture most of the job functions.
Keywords: 1A Auto Inc., Olathe , General Manager, Executive , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!