Posted on: November 26, 2022
Seeking Project Manager for award winning builder! Headquartered
in Olathe, Kansas, we work predominantly in the Kansas City metro
and surrounding area.This Jobot Job is hosted by: Lynne CastroAre
you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and
sending us your resume.Salary: $85,000 - $100,000 per yearA bit
about us:We have been providing Construction Management,
Design-Build and General Contracting services to a variety of
clients for 30 years. Specializing in commercial, industrial,
healthcare, senior living and faith based construction; we are
passionate about working with customers from "concept to
completion." Our professional staff of estimators, construction
engineers and support personnel have a high degree of character and
competency, which has enabled us to become one of the most
respected builders in the region. Headquartered in Olathe, Kansas,
we work predominantly in the Kansas City metro and surrounding
area. We strongly believe in relationships before buildings and
deliver on our promises; it's a time tested approach to business
that has served our clients, associates and shareholders well.Why
join us?We offer a top salary range and benefit package including:
401(k)401(k) MatchingDental InsuranceHealth InsurancePaid Time
OffRelocation AssistanceVision InsuranceJob DetailsIdeal candidate
will have a BA Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or
related field, or equivalent combination of education, training,
and experience. Small to mid -size General Contracting experience.
Duties include: 7+ years General Contract experience (Commercial
Construction). Estimating and Project Management experience
Experience in hard bid, GMP, conceptual estimating, negotiated
work, public work and private work.
- Strong fundamental knowledge of budget setup, management and
- Demonstrated ability to develop project schedules and manage
from beginning to end.
- Demonstrated relationship skills: seen by the Field personnel
as a leader in the management of the project
- Proficient in running project-related meetings, including
Progress, OAC, and pre-installation meetings.
- Follow project start-up checklist.
- Review and process all submittals.
- Price and process all proposal requests.
- Prepare all prime change orders and give to Operations for
- Prepare Sub change orders (Prime 1 5', Sub 2nd).
- Review, critique & process superintendent weekly
- Process applications for payment.
- Run subcontractor preconstruction meetings.
- Coordinate/run/attend OAC meetings.
- Review job cost reports weekly for overruns and make
- Prepare monthly job cost forecasts.
- Coordinate the RFI process between the field and
- Prepare and update schedules
- Visit job sites weekly
- Handle closeoutsInterested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Olathe , Project Manager, Executive , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!