Posted on: November 21, 2022
Opportunity: General Manager
Lead and manage hotel operations to maximize profits and achieve
the highest level of guest satisfaction.
Potential Career Path
Area General Manager - Regional Director of Operations - Vice
President of Operations
Essential Job Functions
- Interview, select, train, schedule, coach and support
associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with established
brand or hotel standards and consistent with HHM core
- Tour and visually inspect property on a daily basis. Monitor
cost control, property condition, cleanliness, quality of product,
and service throughout hotel.
- Supervise development of and revision to business plan, annual
budget, financial reports and annual and monthly forecasts that
clearly explain operational effectiveness, trends and
- In conjunction with sales leader, develop and implement sales
and marketing plans.
- Critically review reports of occupancy and revenue, partner
with revenue management professionals to analyze trends and
implement changes to maximize room revenue.
- Maintain positive rapport with associates and customers and
communicate regularly with the public, staff, corporate office, and
- Handle associate issues appropriately and in conjunction with
human resources following HHM policies.
- Participate in community affairs and maintain positive public
image for HHM and hotel.
- Ensure safety practices and procedures are followed and proper
emergency and security procedures are maintained.
- Travel to attend corporate meetings, sales trips and serve on
- Monitor quality assurance scores and/or guest feedback and
communicate to and train associates accordingly.
- Create specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and timely
action plans to drive culture of guest service and above average
GSS score and remedy guest service deficiencies.
- Oversee sales department operations, and regularly participate
in sales calls/client visits.
- Participate in Chamber of Commerce and local associations to
network with members of the neighborhood/community.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM's
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree in Business, Hospitality or a
- Previous hotel management experience required.
HHM Benefits and Perks
- Medical, Dental and Vision Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Company Match
- Free Basic Life Insurance
- Travel Discounts
- Commuter Transit and Commuter Parking Benefits
- Quarterly Bonuses and Incentives
- Employee Assistance and Wellness Program
- Educational/Professional Development
- Technology Reimbursements
Work Environment and Context
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing,
lifting up to 25 pounds, bending and reaching, stooping, using
fingers and hands, kneeling, or crouching.
- Occasional travel required.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability - Hearts That Serve - Only Excellence -
Stay Nimble - Own It
HHM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity,
sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin,
ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic
information, citizenship status or any other group protected by
law. Source: HHM
Keywords: HHM, Olathe , General Manager, Executive , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!