Company: Ross Stores Inc.
Posted on: January 13, 2022
The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving the
company's key performance indicators by delivering an exceptional
in-store experience. In order to do this, the candidate will build
and train an effective team, and effectively incorporate business
trends and customer feedback into the training of employees.
- Build effective relationships with associates, peers and
supervisor to develop a high performing team
- Analyze reporting and business trends to make strategic
decisions to drive results
- Directly supervise the business, ensuring, and maintaining high
- Consistently assess and provide ongoing performance feedback to
all levels of team members
- Minimum high school education or equivalent
- 2+ years' of retail or equivalent management experience
- Strong verbal or written communication skillsby Jobble
Keywords: Ross Stores Inc., Olathe , Assistant Manager, Executive , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!