Posted on: January 10, 2022
Seeking Project Manager for award winning builder! Headquartered
in Olathe, Kansas, we work predominantly in the Kansas City metro
and surrounding area.
This Jobot Job is hosted by Lynne Castro
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $85,000 - $100,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We have been providing Construction Management, Design-Build and
General Contracting services to a variety of clients for 30 years.
Specializing in commercial, industrial, healthcare, senior living
and faith based construction; we are passionate about working with
customers from "concept to completion." Our professional staff of
estimators, construction engineers and support personnel have a
high degree of character and competency, which has enabled us to
become one of the most respected builders in the region.
Headquartered in Olathe, Kansas, we work predominantly in the
Kansas City metro and surrounding area. We strongly believe in
relationships before buildings and deliver on our promises; it's a
time tested approach to business that has served our clients,
associates and shareholders well.
Why join us?
We offer a top salary range and benefit package including
Paid Time Off
Ideal candidate will have a BA Degree in Construction Management,
Engineering, or related field, or equivalent combination of
education, training, and experience. Small to mid -size General
7+ years General Contract experience (Commercial Construction).
Estimating and Project Management experience
Experience in hard bid, GMP, conceptual estimating, negotiated
work, public work and private work.
- Strong fundamental knowledge of budget setup, management and
- Demonstrated ability to develop project schedules and manage
from beginning to end.
- Demonstrated relationship skills seen by the Field personnel as
a leader in the management of the project
- Proficient in running project-related meetings, including
Progress, OAC, and pre-installation meetings.
- Follow project start-up checklist.
- Review and process all submittals.
- Price and process all proposal requests.
- Prepare all prime change orders and give to Operations for
- Prepare Sub change orders (Prime 1 5', Sub 2nd).
- Review, critique & process superintendent weekly
- Process applications for payment.
- Run subcontractor preconstruction meetings.
- Coordinate/run/attend OAC meetings.
- Review job cost reports weekly for overruns and make
- Prepare monthly job cost forecasts.
- Coordinate the RFI process between the field and
- Prepare and update schedules
- Visit job sites weekly
- Handle closeouts
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Olathe , Project Manager, Executive , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!