Test Engineer (Hardware)
Company: TT Electronics
Posted on: June 15, 2022
At TT Electronics, you will meet dedicated people who believe
that advanced electronics is the key to a brighter, smarter future.
Whether its advanced flight controls, smart surgical tools,
intelligent vehicle charging or seamless automation everywhere,
advancements like this come from the minds of passionate, creative
people working to a common goal, watching out for each other, and
caring about making a difference in the lives of people all over
the world. TT Electronics is a global provider of engineered
electronics. We collaborate with customers in the aerospace and
defense, medical and industrial markets, providing them with
engineering expertise and support through a global network of
specialists and world class facilities. As a responsible employer
we encourage all our people to give something back by supporting
the local communities in which we operate.The Test Engineer
performs tasks associated with the development of new product
designs such as construction, testing, troubleshooting, and failure
analysis of prototype circuitry under minimum supervision for
products manufactured in the aerospace and defense market. This
role is responsible for knowing customer specifications, testing
breadboards and prototypes, maintaining test results and
development of test procedures.Essential Functions:
- Utilizes a variety of electronic test and analysis equipment
such as oscilloscopes, digital and analog meters, signal generator,
spectrum analyzers and network analysis instruments.
- Assists electronics design engineers from initial design
through prototype development.
- Tests and troubleshoots breadboard and prototype
- Troubleshoot electrical circuits and determine potential
circuit changes as required.
- Work with internal personnel and customers to identify the root
cause of a failure.
- Provide technical support for Engineering Department when
electrical issues are elevated from Production & Depot Engineers &
- Conduct internal failure analysis (electrical / performance
issues) and follow-up / coordinate with outside labs and other
resources as required.
- Generates and proof test procedures.
- Generates and maintains engineering logs and test results.
- Design and constructs test equipment
- BSEE, Technical preferred.
- 5+ years experience as an engineering technician or
- Experience with switch mode power supply circuitry is required
in addition to a familiarity with Military standards relating to
the design and manufacture of Military electronics equipment.
- Must have the ability to analyze, troubleshoot and recommend
solutions to circuit problems.
- Knowledge in basic computer programs.
- Alignment of personal values with the TT Leadership
- Demonstrated hands-on approach and an ability to work
effectively in a team-based environment across organizational
- This position requires use of information which is subject to
the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All
applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR
defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident
(i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or
Refugee.Requisition ID: 2021-3788 Seniority Level: Associate
External Company Name: TT Electronics plc External Company URL:
http://www.ttelectronics.com/ Estimated Travel Required: 0 - 10%
Address Line 1: 520 N. Rogers Road
Keywords: TT Electronics, Olathe , Test Engineer (Hardware), Engineering , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!