Entry Level - Engineer In Training
Posted on: January 15, 2022
- Perform field and/or laboratory testing, observation, and
inspection of construction materials (e.g. soils, aggregates,
concrete, asphalt, and steel).
- Communicate with project manager, engineering technicians,
client representative, contractors representative and others as
applicable regarding the construction site, project requirements,
and testing, observation, and inspection requirements and
- Transport material samples with associated identifying
documentation to the laboratory for further testing and
- Tabulate, prepare, and submit data and observation in the form
of written and digital reports as work is performed for daily
transmittal to the Project Manager.
- Maintain and clean equipment, vehicles and work areas.
- Adhere to strict safety standards.Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- EIT certification required
- Strong communication skills
- Clean driving record
- Comfortable working outside
- Flexible work scheduleIf interested apply to positing or email
email@example.com About Actalent:Actalent connects
passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services
capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to
help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the
globe are making an impact. Were supporting critical initiatives in
engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the
world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through
experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the
difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the
global leader in talent solutions.The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Olathe , Entry Level - Engineer In Training, Engineering , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!