Entry Level - Engineer In Training
Posted on: January 15, 2022
- Perform field and/or laboratory testing, observation, and
inspection of construction materials (e.g. soils, aggregates,
concrete, asphalt, and steel).
- Communicate with project manager, engineering technicians,
client representative, contractor 's representative and others as
applicable regarding the construction site, project requirements,
and testing, observation, and inspection requirements and
- Transport material samples with associated identifying
documentation to the laboratory for further testing and
- Tabulate, prepare, and submit data and observation in the form
of written and digital reports as work is performed for daily
transmittal to the Project Manager.
- Maintain and clean equipment, vehicles and work areas.
- Adhere to strict safety standards.Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- EIT certification required
- Strong communication skills
- Clean driving record
- Comfortable working outside
- Flexible work scheduleIf interested apply to positing or email
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent
solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and
provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every
day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We 're
supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that
advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant
care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous
development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an
operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Actalent, Olathe , Entry Level - Engineer In Training, Engineering , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!