Lead Teacher - Preschool
Company: La Petite Academy
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Be a difference maker, with Learning Care Group. We are a
community of collaborative, bold, fun, dedicated individuals, whose
passion is the many children we guide, teach, and protect every
day. As early education leaders, we're making a strong, lasting,
positive impact on children. Here, you'll find a dynamic
environment and culture that is open, friendly, welcoming, and
collaborative. Are you ready to be an inspiring, innovative force
that prepares children for elementary school-and beyond? Their
future begins now. And so does yours. La Petite Academy Child Care
and Learning Center is Hiring a Lead Two's Teacher and Pre-k
Teacher in Olathe! Our Child Care and Learning Center is located
at1825 N Ridgeview Olathe, KS 66061 Shifts will be 8:30a -5:30p
**Now offering a $500 sign on bonus- apply today to learn more!**
What we offer:(benefits may vary by individual location and the
average number of hours worked)
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Child care discount
- 401(k) retirement plan and match
- Employee referral bonuses
- Professional development
- Education/CDA assistance
- Paid time off
- Company-paid basic life insurance As a Lead Teacher, you will:
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing
guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Implementthe Company-provided curriculum by preparing lesson
plans on a weekly basis.
- Conductregular classroom observations and assessments that
reflect the interests of children in the classroom.
- Use digital technology in the classroom, including the
effective use of BrightWheel.
- Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to
achieve success for the child.
- Support other teachers to accomplish classroom objectives
through positive coaching and development.
- Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is safe, clean
and organized. Requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must meet state requirements for education and additional
center/school requirements may apply
- Experience leading a classroom and creating educational lesson
plans We at Learning Care Group know our best asset is our people!
So we've made a commitment to ensure all employees feel valued,
with a robust, comprehensive offering that is competitive and
exceeds your expectations. That means market-relevant compensation,
a targeted range of health and wellness benefits (including life
insurance, dental, vision, as well as medical available for
full-time positions), and retirement planning, with our new 401k
match. For us, it's simple: Provide great rewards, keep employees
engaged, and create difference makers. We encourage your talent,
recognize your potential, and support your growth through ongoing
training and development so you can give children a great start. We
also offer tuition reimbursement, assistance with gaining a CDA
(worth college credit toward an Early Childhood degree), and our
exclusive Master Teacher program to enhance your skills-and
increase your pay. Don't wait. Start strong today.
Keywords: La Petite Academy, Olathe , Lead Teacher - Preschool, Education / Teaching , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!