Accounts Receivable Collection Specialist
Posted on: November 18, 2021
ITW Pro Brands is a manufacturer of lubricants, cleaning chemicals,
and corrosion preventatives formulated to maximize equipment
productivity and product quality for customers. We go to market
through B2B with a focus on the automotive, aviation, fabricated
metal, food processing and machinery manufacturing market segments.
Offering a brand portfolio that is well recognized within these
industrial channels, our premium products address customer pain
points and our direct sales team provides expert, value-added
consulting at the customer level. ITW Pro Brands has 3
manufacturing facilities (Olathe, KS, Tucker, GA and DeWitt, IA)
and a formulation lab in Carol Stream, IL and employs 250+
The AR Collections Specialist is responsible for the performing all
aspects of the Accounts Receivable and Collections function as well
as administrative functions required for the role.
- Accurate application of customer payments utilizing customer
remittances and associated reporting
- Manage assigned accounts and provide commentary/feedback in
- Interface with customers on collection matters and dispute
- Research customer deductions using customer portals and
- Interact with Customer Service and Staff Accountant on credit
memo status and validity
- Perform other duties as assigned
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Associates Degree or a commensurate level of directly related
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in credit/collections with
direct customer contact
- Demonstrate knowledge of proper accounting treatment for AR
transactions and activities
- Must have experience with accounting software applications.
Navision a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office particularly Word and Excel
Other Competencies / Specifications
- Self-starter with discipline and detail-orientation
- Ability to work independently in a high-volume environment that
requires a work product that is accurate and timely.
- High degree of integrity including ability to successfully deal
with sensitive or confidential information.
- Ability to exhibit poise, composure, and confidence when
confronting stressful or high-pressure situations.
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage relationships across
varying customer functions and levels.
- Act with a sense of urgency to drive results and take
initiative when necessary.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment
- Capable of solving problems and deal with a variety of customer
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and
draw valid conclusions as related to the job.
- Act in accordance with all company policies and procedures.
ITW Pro Brands is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race,
color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran
status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: ITW, Olathe , Accounts Receivable Collection Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!