Company: Sperry Rail Inc.
Posted on: November 17, 2021
SUMMARY OF POSITION: To process and analyze computer generated
visual test data from detector cars; generate test data audits in
accordance to company / client specification; assist in maintaining
departmental procedures; processing customer special requests; and
to assist in other departmental requirements as needed.ESSENTIAL
- Provide customer audit reports for violations in accordance
with internal, client guidelines and procedures.
- Assist in data review of service failure investigations,
providing this information to the Quality Manager for processing.
- Maintain customer and inter-company auditing requirements.
- Maintain department measurable as assigned by the Quality
- Provide visual data analysis or comparison results as assigned
by Quality Manager.
- Provide analysis for new technology.
- Provide tape comparisons for Chief Operator training
- To maintain departmental response time to customer requirements
- To maintain the service capabilities of the department.
- Maintain customer audit requirements.MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: -
Education: High School Diploma/GED. - Skills/Competencies:
Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.Maintain a
relationship with the customer and follow up on all customer
complaints. Always maintain a professional and positive attitude
toward employees and customers.Job Type: Full-timeBenefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to FridayEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Work Location: One
Keywords: Sperry Rail Inc., Olathe , Data Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Olathe, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!